Our 5 year warranty
We want to show you that we’re proud of the quality of our desks, and as such we offer a 5 year warranty on defective desks. Please note the following terms:
- You must provide your proof of purchase, and the warranty request must be from the original registered buyer.
- Warranty only applies to products purchased through the EZ Shopper website (www.ezshopper.co.uk) and not through any re sellers (eg Amazon / eBay) or through other merchants.
- Warranty is provided by EZ Shopper Ltd as a retailer, and not a manufacturer. Therefore it is only valid for purchases from our online store, and is not valid if the desk is purchased, leased or gifted through 3rd parties, and is only valid when used by the original purchaser from the EZ Shopper website.
- Warranty covers frames and mechanical parts only. Desktops are not covered, and wear and tear is not covered.
- We will request further details and evidence of the issue, and will try to help rectify the issue before issuing any replacement parts of units. If no evidence is supplied, we reserve the right to not issue any replacement or refund.
- We will follow this process when dealing with defective items under the warranty:
- Identify the problem through evidence and discussion with the customer
- If the issue cannot be resolved, we will send you spare parts which will hopefully solve the issue.
- If spare parts cannot resolve the problem, we will aim to send you a new unit in full. Please note that this may be a different unit to the one you purchased as our range will change over time.
- If we cannot offer a suitable alternative, we will offer you a refund.
Warranty claims should be registered by emailing email@example.com with your proof of purchase and full details of any issues including photo / video evidence for warranty claims.