Try our desks for 30 days with our money back guarantee
We know you’ll love our products, but we understand that sometimes things aren’t exactly what you expected. That’s why we offer our 30 day trial period for all desks which are purchased directly from us.
How it works
Within 30 days of receiving your product, you can register a return to us if you are unhappy with it, and we will issue you a full refund. Note that your product will need to be:
- In as new condition and undamaged. It’s okay if you’ve used it, but it can’t show any signs of wear and tear.
- Re packaged in it’s original box.
- Sent back to us at your cost via a tracked method.
- You need to notify us within 30 days of receiving the desk that you wish to return it, and it needs to be sent back to us within a further 14 days.
It may be the case that these terms go above and beyond our standard return policy. If there’s any doubt or ambiguity, revert to our standard returns policy. This does not affect your rights under UK consumer law.
This policy only applies to standing desks in the EZ Desk range, on the EZ Shopper website (www.ezshopper.co.uk) and does not cover any other products sold by EZ Shopper. It does not cover desks sold through re sellers or other merchants.
Our 5 year warranty
We want to show you that we’re proud of the quality of our desks, and as such we offer a 5 year warranty on defective desks. Please note the following terms:
- You must provide your proof of purchase, and the warranty request must be from the original registered buyer.
- Warranty only applies to products purchased through the EZ Shopper website (www.ezshopper.co.uk) and not through any re sellers (eg Amazon / eBay) or through other merchants.
- Warranty is provided by EZ Shopper Ltd as a retailer, and not a manufacturer. Therefore it is only valid for purchases from our online store, and is not valid if the desk is purchased, leased or gifted through 3rd parties, and is only valid when used by the original purchaser from the EZ Shopper website.
- We will request further details and evidence of the issue, and will try to help rectify the issue before issuing any replacement parts of units. If no evidence is supplied, we reserve the right to not issue any replacement or refund.
- We will follow this process when dealing with defective items under the warranty:
- Identify the problem through evidence and discussion with the customer
- If the issue cannot be resolved, we will send you spare parts which will hopefully solve the issue.
- If spare parts cannot resolve the problem, we will aim to send you a new unit in full. Please note that this may be a different unit to the one you purchased as our range will change over time.
- If we cannot offer a suitable alternative, we will offer you a refund.
Requests for returns under our 30 day guarantee and warranty claims should be registered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of purchase and full details of any issues including photo / video evidence for warranty claims.